Monday, December 15, 2008

Gotcha, ya bahstid!

Score one for the good guys!

Craig showed his skill, bravery and all around redneckiness today with his masterful kill of a terrorizing coyote. This particular fellow brazenly came up to Buttercup's water tank for a drink. As my computer is in front of a window looking out over the field, I saw him and shouted, "Coyote!". Actually, I think I just blubbered some nonsense syllables because I was so shocked that he came up that close to the house in the middle of the day. Craig grabbed the gun and took care of bidness.




I used to think there was a way that we could peacefully co-exist with the beautiful creatures, but after many losses of livestock we're drawing the line. Buttercup was terrified and trembling. I'm sure she now adores Craig more than ever, if that's even possible.

2 comments:

  1. Interestingly, I'm far less creeped out by the picture of the dead thing than I thought I'd be...

    Nice shootin', Tex!

    ReplyDelete